25 February 2007

Sunday Funnies

Most Sundays I look at the comics that are in the paper. They are generally pretty good, better then the weekday version, and they are in color, like "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat". Today there were several that I could really relate to, Family Circus, Dilbert, Red and Rover. I could not find a web version of Family Circus, one of the sons tells his dad, "When I grow up and have a garage of my own I am going to keep it clean." The dad looks into the garage, and sees all of Billy's stuff and says, "When you grow up and get your own garage, I am going to have a clean garage."

Dilbert is below.


This week in Red and Rover, Red tried something that my sister tried when she was a kid. It did not end as well for her, as I recall she crashed and the dog ran lose for a while...


I read an article about some Catholic school kids that are going to have to be sensitized because they yelled "We Love Jesus," during a basketball game. The opposing team's school had a large number of Jewish people attending the school. I think that it is a farce, it is not like they yelled, "You killed Jesus, the Savior of the world," or "We love Hitler." Click HERE to read the article.




No comments: