30 January 2007

Update

It has been several days since I posted anything, and the pictures that I posted are not working. They are pictures from Woolaroc, a ranch created by Frank Phillips, one of the founders and president of Phillips Petroleum Company. Our trip to Bartlesville was a lot of fun, everyone involved had a good time. Cap and Brison played and played, and the adults, well we visited and played a game. The ladies beat the fellow 2 out of 3 times in the game, but at least we won one game.

On Sunday we attended a contemporary worship service at a Methodist church in B'ville. It was okay, the format was fine, the songs were contemporary in the early to mid 1990's, with the exception of two songs. The sermon was on love, and the pastor preached from I Corinthians 13.

The last couple of days have been nothing but work, work on the house, or unpack from the trip. I did read an article about Shad, my brother-in-law. It is a good article, and there is a link below,



The weathermen are full of cold and snow predictions this week and probably next week. (Not what I really wanted to hear, since I still have a good deal of snow in my front yard. Below is a picture from Layne's basketball game.


No comments: