08 January 2007

4 in the Morning

Yesterday I was feeling under the weather, I had a killer sinus head ache, my back hurt and I had a fever. (I told someone at work today that I did not have a temperature we I woke up and they said, “That’s a problem”). It was a rough day for me, Cap on the other hand got to go play with Crash all day, and they had fun. I did not sleep very well last night; the longest I slept in one period was about 2 hours. I found myself at 4:00 am lying on the couch with the news on the TV, while reading a Harry Potter book hoping that it would make me sleepy. I suppose that it worked because I fell asleep shortly there after. I was overjoyed when I determined that I did not have any fever and my temperature had returned to normal at 6:00 am.

I read an article about Austin’s Downtown being closed because of an abundance of dead birds. I though that it was weird and interesting as to the issue and steps that the Police took in the matter. Click here to read the entire story.

No comments: