11 January 2007

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Economics Teacher: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Simone: Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.
Economics Teacher: Thank you, Simone
Simone: No problem whatsoever.


That is for a guy who said that he did not have a sense of humor last night. The Economics Teacher is played by Ben Stein, whom oddly enough was a speech writer for President Nixon and President Ford Ben’s father was the economist Herbert Stein. He has had an interesting career.

It has been a few days since I posted anything, a fact that I will blame on my cold which began Saturday. I feel better today, but my thoat is feeling worst. Amy thinks I need to stay home from work, I think that I should continue on, after all, I do not have a headache. We had EPIC at our house again, and it was good. I think everyone had a good time, and we had an engauging conversation.

I was pondering wiether ladies wrote on the insides of their bathroom stalls. All the time in the mens stalls you will find things like, for a good time call. Rearly do you see, For a good time you can click on this link! If I had to wager, I would say that most women do not do that.

No comments: