29 April 2007

Rapidly Deflating Mood

Today was Sunday, so I went to church. Amy informed me that I seemed more energetic about signing in the Choir then I did singing in the praise band. I would have to agree with her on that matter this week. I just did not feel like we practiced the songs for today enough, and it is different singing without the actually sheet music. The new worship leader pauses in different spots then I do, so there can be a bit of an awkwardness at this point.


This afternoon we went to the big city for the Pre-(Annual) Conference meeting. It was enlightening, and like all good Methodist meetings, what was scheduled for 1 hour took 1.5 hours. There was a large turnout which is a good indication. I will be working (completely unavoidable) and Amy will go in my stead (how did you like that word?). I did not use my camera today, but I did finish painting part of a wall in the back room. It was the trial to see how the paint did on the wood paneling. I have to go to work tomorrow, which is really deflating my current mood rapidly at this point. Below is a picture that I snapped the other day. (You will be happy to know that all the words are spelled correctly.)


No comments: