21 April 2007

The Week In Review

Sunday
I worked around the house, trimmed the "front room of the house, or some of it." I also attended Church, went to the annual St. John's School Spaghetti dinner. Of all of the churches in town that have city wide fund raisers in the form of meals, St. John's is the only one that does the meal on Sunday. I asked Amy if they had a letter from the Pope or someone that said that was okay. The spaghetti was really good, I had two plates and left feeling quite "stuffed". This is actually a reduction in the amount that I ate when I was in college and high school. In those days it was three plates, plus several pieces of bread. The sauce is so good that when I was in college I made an effort to plan a trip home the same weekend as the meal.

Monday
I went to work, and it was Monday all day long... That night I did some more trim work in the front room, and started to feel bad.

Tuesday
I went to work did not feel good all day long. Did not do anything when I go home.

Wednesday
Slept poorly, I had a fever during the night, it was gone in the AM so I went to work. In the evening I skipped the church activities, and laid in bed. After Cap went to bed, I did to (not in his bed though).

Thursday
Slept poorly, had a fever during the night. It was gone when I left for work, I went to see Dr. Wally. He said that I had strep throat and I go a shot in my hip. That's right boys, I had to drop the drawers for the nurse, a total of 1 1/2. Went home, watched Cap during epic and then crashed on the bed.

Friday
Went to work, was chastised by the Administrative Assistant for coming to work. I informed her that I had no temperature, and I did not want to sit at home and be bored. I felt better, on Friday, but I did not push it to much, so I was in bed by 11:00 pm.

Saturday
Oh, that's today. Honey came over and we painted the front room, it went much faster with her assistance. Cap and Amy went to a birthday party. This evening there were thunderstorms in the area, so I cleaned the garage out so the mustang would have a cover place to spent the night. It all miss our town going either to the north or south, we had a short rainfall event that totaled 0.20 in of rain.

No comments: