28 April 2007

Jack of All Trades

Today was a day that I did everything from swimming to helping my dad hang a temporary doggie door at his house. That is correct, a temporary doggie door to the back yard, it was fun. Cap, Amy and I went swimming this morning, I would define it better by saying floating, I did swim a couple of laps, and it felt good. The feeling of the water as it goes across one's body... I mowed the grass, and have the "tractor" watering the back right now. I have found that this is the best time to water the back, becuase Mazie (the wonderdog) is in the house and will not be wet and muddy at bedtime. I do think that this is probably bed time or past bed time for many adults in this world.


Cap had an exciting moment this eveing, when he went "pee-pee" in the "potty". Cheers of celebration rang out from the bathroom as I painted a wall in the back room.


Before everyone in the house woke up, I took some Saturday Morning Pictures.

No comments: