22 April 2007

Thy WIll Be Done

C. S. Lewis wrote, "There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'Thy will be done,'" in The Great Divorce. I though that was an interesting thought. As I have said before, I am waiting for the E-Mail from God, the only problem with that, is he generally does not send us an e-mail. In the old testament he sent the profits, like Isiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel to warn the Israelites of their clamity. They did not listen.

Today, Bear and I installed the last window of the window exchange, I am happy about that. The window had been sitting in my garage since ~July, and now they have all been installed.

Today is Sunday, which means that tomorrow will be "Manic Monday."

It is heart wrenching to look at the Sanctuary and see if spars with Church member who have come to worship.

No comments: