27 April 2007

New Nikon

Once again, I have lapesed several days without writing anything. This is primarly due to feeling a bit ill, having a lot of stuff going on, and have two days of live fire training (it was hot). It was a busy week at work, and at home. I finally managed to put the dinning room back together, now I am going to strat painting the living room, or as amy likes to call it, "the back room". Of course, my initial thought when I hear the term, "back room" is that it is a room behind a bar where shady mobester, and cops make deals. Rest assured that does not happen in our "back room." The only shady deal that goes down, is when the lamp is pulled down.

Last night I was going to watch part of Star Wars Episode VI, "Return of the Jedi." The opening starts off with the shot of a large Empire battle ship, the new death star and a small shuttle landing in the death star. I feel asleep before the shuttle could land.

My new camera arrived. It made it from New York to my house is less than 24 hours, which I find amazing. Below are two pictures that I took. I am pump, I can take great pictures, and not have to pay for the developing!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you got a new Nikon! What kind did you get? I am looking at a new camera, actually a Nikon and I wondered what you ended up going with? Talk to you later my friend!