31 March 2007

The Irish invaded Fazoli's

The observations that I had for the day are this, Itilian food and Celtic music is a strange blend at lunch. My dad gets exctied when he conqures a new task on teh computer.

Today we went to the city and got a price and draft design on new kitchen cabinets. While we were there we ate lunch at Fazoli's, an Itillian food place. When we sat down Amy and I both honed in on the music which was Celtic Music, the radio they were listening to was celebrating St. Patrick's day. Perhaps it was like the move Groundhog Day, with Bill Murry where he lives Febuary 2nd over and over and over until he finally gets it right.

Tonight we went to my parents and I was like the computer help desk telling my dad which buttons to press and where to put the CD's in his computer. We were copying a CD that he though taht I would like, and he was correct. I like a wide span of music from the liks of Roy Rogers to R.E.M. and Third Day. The list could go on for several pages, so I will spare you. The short version is I like just about anything that is not Rap or Opera, though the later is growing on me.

1 comment:

R.S. said...

I think michael stype should cover some roy rogers songs...and third day should definitely cover some REM songs.

ryan

ps-kitchen cabinets...wow- what are you guys going with?