20 March 2007

The Evening Update

I moved the computer from the dinning room to the spare bedroom (aka "The Cave") tonight. In the process I hooked the scanner up to the computer, so I now have an image of #2. It looks like a fuzzy image of a baby. Below is one image (I will probably scan some additional images in later in the week.)
Tonight Cap and I played outside, Cap got dirt all over his face, then we walked up to see Uncle Tom. Tom is not actually my uncle, and I don't call him that, it is just how I refer to him with my family. He is one of my dad's good friends from elementry school, so I have know him my entire life. Cap had a good time, he was excited to get his own bottle of water along with sitting with the men in Tom's garage. However, his enjoyment of just sitting did not last as long as I would have liked...

No comments: