22 March 2007

Charbroiled

We had EPIC at our house tonight, and it was good. We began talking about the Lord's Supper, and ended the discussion visiting about our church. Brandon cooked hamburgers, and Jenn cooked some beans. We had to use the water hose to calm down the fire in the grill at one point, to much grease from the hamburgers. One patty was "charbroiled". I think we should have gone with the Cajun cooking method, it was Blacked...

Tomorrow is "Friday!", which is a good thing. I have a long list of projects to accomplish over the weekend, and I am ready to get them done. It rained here today at lunch and I had a wet seat in my company truck after lunch. I alleviated this problem with a 10 cent trash bad, it is like the plastic sheets that parents put on their children's beds. In one sense it must be really hard to be a baby, look at all the things that they have to learn, eating, drinking, talking, their name, mom, dad, all of the animals, and sometimes an entirely different language.

No comments: