08 March 2007

Backyardigans

Recently I went to my parents house and I mentioned that Cap like the Backyardigans. At which point, my dad began to explain that he like the Backyardigans, and they were on the same level as Madascgar. TO a certain extent Madagascar has become the standard that we judge cartoons from. It was not the type of converstion that I would have expected to have with my dad. It did not fit into the Big Three (Midnight Oil, Work, Home renovation). I did enjoy the converstion, and do enjoy watching the Backyardigans, however, I have only seen bits and pieces of a few eposodes. One that I have seen most often is, "The Great Pie" and they are ningas, a queen and two pie makers. It is full of excitement, a few ninga fight seens and some pie throwing. All in all, a pretty good show.

No comments: