25 March 2007

Jtv

My blog reached a televison miles stone recently, it passed it's 250th episode (or post). If my blog was a television show, we would have had a post with random clips that were funny, or perhaps thought provoking. This is done to tell the world, look at what my show did. I do think some things in my life would make for an entertaining tv show, it would probably get canceled because of low ratings... ... the thing I think is funny about reality tv, is how unreal it is. How goes off to a deserted island with 16 other people? Who tires to race accross the world for the fun of it? Yes, there are real people on the show, and you get to see thier real emotions, both good and bad, it just that the situations are set up. Part of the set up will create an atmosphere that is more condusive for having emotions flash, like Survivor.

It is almost like pledge season for social clubs or fertinites. In my opion it is all set up to force the pledges to have real life bonding moments over an 8 week period. I use the word bonding because guys bond (I am not sure what girls do, grow closer perhpas). Experiences like when the guy in the room next to you in the dorm gets his chevy Blazer II stuck in the mud on a friday night. After your date with the girl that you end up marring, your roomate says, hey we need to go pull CHris out. Thus begins a 3 hour saga that ends around 3:00 am, with a recovered blazer, and 5 guys with mud all over them.

No comments: