20 March 2007

College Roomate

Today I stumbled across my roommate from McMurry University in “Myspace.” I was excited to find him; I have not heard or seen him in several years. It all happened like this; Matt Mercer found me (college friend) and listed me as a friend. So I wanted to see if I knew any of his friends. There was this fellow named Robby that I thought I might know, so I clicked on his profile. Then I saw Daniel. He looks about the same as he did then (I wonder how many people say that about me when they see my picture.) Truth be told, the picture I have is from 1997 or 1998, so it looks a lot like I did then, but I look about the same anyway.

I had a depressing occurrence happen today. Carlos came up behind me at work and laughed and said, with his Venezuelan/American accent, “Jeremy, I see that you are getting some grey hair,” to which I responded, “yes, Amy has pointed it out, and I will tell you what I tell her, it must be your fault…”

No comments: