21 March 2007

Mr. Fixit does not Fixit

Tonight on Nightline the big story was the pet food recall. I have a few thoughts on the subject, is that the true spirit of journalism in America? We see more of Anna Nicole Smith and Tainted Dog food then we do of some real pressing issues that are facing Amercia's today. Things such as a new blowing alley has opened in town.

In case you are just now hearing about the dog food recall, you can click on the link below for a list.

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_dog.html

Tonight I went to the church for the Wednesday night meal, choir practice, and a class on membership. When I walked in R.D. appeared and the first thing he said was, "The chiller (on the building A/C) will not run." So I went and looked at that, determined that it was out of my scope of knowledge, and we needed to call in the professionals. This excursion made me 1/2 hour late to choir. Then during the class I had to looked at the dishwasher, again it was a problem that required professional assistance (a bad or stuck solenoid valve on the water going into the washer.) I was 0 for 2 on fixing stuff at the church.

No comments: