27 November 2006

Thanksgiving Update

With the passing of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade, the holiday season is upon us. There are a few houses on the street that already have their lights up, they stayed at home for Turkey Day. It has been several days since I have posted anything, I did not think that everyone want to read my laments about being sick over the holiday. I was sick, statically I went through one box of tissue paper in 24 hours, that is a lot of junk.

Amy and Cap left me at home on Thursday, as they made the pilgrimage to Clovis. I did not want to spread my joy to anyone, so I stayed at home, with the dog. My mom was nice enough to bring me several plates of food during my confinement. After two days of confinment, I made the drive to beautiful Clovis. We attended a wedding, and a reception that night, and had brunch at Amy’s grandparents. In lieu of attending church Ryan had a short devotional, and Amberly lead everyone in so hymns. It was a neat experience all in all.

I had a lot of interesting thoughts over the weekend that would have made good blog subjects, and one liners. I just did not write any of them down.



Cap playing in the leaves




The family at the reception

No comments: