15 November 2006

Stardate 200611151126

If this was Star Trek my blog would begin with, “Captain’s Log, Star Date 200611152300, location: aboard the Enterprise traveling where no man has gone. Today…” Last night I was in the mood to watch Top Gun. It was the first movie that I remember my parents purchasing on VHS, and it was one of the first movies that I ever watched in my parent’s living room. The first time I watch the movie I missed the first little bit and though that Maverick and Goose were in beginning flight school, and not advanced. Which caused a wee bit of confusion on my part. I made it about 10 minutes into the movie and fell asleep, so I will try it again tonight, unless I change my mind.

I went to Panhandle to pick up my dad because he dropped a car off for my sister. We visited about worship styles and church for about 20 minutes on the way home. It was a very insightful conversation, he brought back information from a church that he attended in Nebraska, that had a blended style of worship.

I have been busy cooking… …so I am going to sign out.

I am glad that I

No comments: