17 November 2006

PS3

It was a fast and furious day at work… I managed to spend 30 minutes in my office in the morning, and after that it was about 5:00pm before I returned. I was tried when I got home, so it was nice to play with Cap and take a short nap. Cap and I played with the wooden blocks, and the animals in the Ark. We also read a few stories, and ran (at Cap Speed) up and down the hallway. I almost feel like I am coming down with a little cold today.

While I am not a big fan of the television, I did watch the two Fictional shows that I make an effort to see tonight. They are The Class and Friday Night Lights. I am not sure why I find them enjoyable to watch, but I do. I might be that these are two shows that Amy and I both like.

I had an epiphany yesterday, but I cannot remember what it was. Some might argue that if I cannot remember what it was, then it was not an epiphany.

Today Microsoft release their new PS3 (I think it was Microsoft) and I was amazed at all of the people who waited in line outside of stores so they could purchase one. I find this behavior a little disturbing, like the people that camp out to get tickets to the Star Wars Movies. Sure I wanted to watch them, and I did, I just did not camp outside a ticket booth to get a ticker.

No comments: