02 January 2012

2012 Here We Are

As holidays go this New Years weekend was spent recovering from a cold and possible sinus infection. Neither of which are very happy, joyful, or full of bliss. I did' get to spend 4 days with the kids which was nice, and I did not have to work, also a plus. I was greeted with blank stares when I ask my family what they wanted to do in 2012. A little disappointing for the first family meal of the year, what more could I expect out of a 7 year old and a 4 year old.

With the electronics of the day, and the ease at which anyone can post a blog post, I have done an abysmal job in keeping my blog up to date. A task that provides a brief period for reflection when I take the time to do it.

I was getting a hair cut over Christmas Vacation, and I sat amazed watching all of those grey hairs falling onto the barbers apron that were coming from MY HEAD, when did this happen?

1 comment:

R.S. said...

hairs of a sage, no doubt :)
come on C & E - don't you guys have some long-term goals to press your dear old dad with!?