24 April 2011

Easter Observations 2011

Easter Sunday, a joyous occasion for Christians around the world. This morning, when I was getting the ham ready for the world, the thought struck me that this would be unclean in the Jewish Law. Having ham for lunch was not in their book, and their I was before church, rubbing my hands all over that spiral cut ham.

We went to the 9:30 church service which was a little hard for me to explain to Cap.

Cap, "Are we going to early church?"

Me, "No, we are not going to early church, but we are going earlier than normal."

Cap, "The only time we go to early church is when I am singing."

Me, "That is correct, but we are not going to sunday school this morning just to church."

Cap, "So we are going to Early Church."

At church I saw some interesting things. The guy setting next to me was checking his email on his blackberry, and I do not me just a glance, he was reading it. There was a lady a couple of rows in front of me that had here Super Grande Starbuck coffee cup with her. Last, but certainly not least, was the adult male (age between 24 and 35) that had a beard, was wearing a yellow shirt, and pruple shorts. Well, just like me, at least they all came to church this morning.

No comments: