10 April 2011

German Chocolate Cake

I had a busy weekend in the kitchen, which was fine with me. We only ate out once, on Sunday, after church. I did determine that it takes less time to make Hamburger, Shrimp Fried Rice, and Grilled chicken, than baking a German Chocolate Cake from scratch. Thats right boys and girls, eat your heart out because I can make one from scratch. I also made some cinnamon raise bread this weekend, which was very tasty. The kids are both in bed asleep, which is where I will be heading shortly. McMurry University did name a new mascot, we are know the McMurry War Hawks. If you ask me, I find this more offensive than the Indians, any day of the week and twice on sunday. That is all that I have to report tonight, nothing too deep or thought provoking.

No comments: