16 April 2011

Waffles

Tonight for supper the kids wanted Waffles, so Amy and I made them Waffles. They were pretty good if I say so myself. One of my favorite meals growing up on cold days was waffles, biscuits and gravy, or pancakes and an omelet for dinner on cold snowy nights. Now that I am south of I-10, there is not much snow or many cold nights. It was really Cap's idea to have them, and I probably would have said no, but Ella has a cold.

Ella and I laid down in our bed today and watch Maisy, with english subtitles, and spanish voice. It was nice, afterwards she went and had a nap.

Cap had a soccer game, he has decided that his favorite position is goalie. While he did not say it, I think it is because there is less running up and down the field while playing that position.

No comments: