01 April 2011

No iPod

I have listened to my iPod going to sleep almost every night since October 28, 2008. This is of course with a few exceptions. This past week started off with a potential disaster in this respect. I left town on a 5 day business trip, and realize as I was leaving town that my iPod was in plugged into the computer on the desk. To go back and get it would have costed about 1 hours driving time, leaving me to have to make a decision. I could go back and get the little boggier, or see what it was like without it. On the plus side, I knew that I had packed the earbuds, so at the least I could put them in my ear to fake it. I chose to risk it, and carried on my travels without the iPod. I hit pay-dirt the first two nights because the hotel had cable music channels. The last three nights, I used my computer and Pandora to play some music.

Aside from the sleep, I use the iPod to listen to music or pod cast when I tire of the audiobook I am listening to. I was forced to use the seek button and listen to the FM radio during these periods.

No comments: