04 January 2012

E-Mail Accounts & Letters

Does an e-mail account every go away? This is a question that I have in the days of forwarding e-mail from one account to another. For example, I think my sister has 3 or 4 e-mail accounts. I think one is used for junk mail, one gets sent directly to the smartphone, and the third is probably forwarded to the account that is then sent directly to the smartphone.I have an e-mail account, that they system does not recognize my userID. The account still forwards e-mail to my new account, should this concern me?

Last night I sat down and wrote a few cards to put in the mail, the United States Postal Service system, for a change. When I was in the 5th grade I went to church camp (one kid got left at camp when we left but that is a different story) I sent my mom a post card, because there was no phone. I wonder if C&E will send much personal mail when they are adults, or if all communications will be electronic.

I for one enjoy getting letters in the mail. I think, wow they took the time to write me a note, and mail it. I do mean time, I can type about twice as fast, and 100 times neater than I write most of the time. Which is one reason that I do not hand write my journal.

No comments: