30 April 2006

Yellow or Orange

I spent a good deal of my afternoon removing soil from a flower planter that is on our back porch. This is step on in the back porch rebuild. The bricks in the planter are falling out anyway, so before we rebuild the top I though it best to remove the planters. I have been trying to determine if I want to replace the windows in my house, or have them replaced. I am not sure what the cost savings would be, Ryan said that I could do it myself. If there is enough cost savings then I will do it, otherwise, I will hire it done.

Church, I went this morning, the sermon was good. Attendance was a little spares, someone asked me if it was "National Skip church Sunday, because it sure looks like it." They do not know what they are missing out on. I also had the privilege of running the projection system during Praise and Worship, this went ok, (note to self: It is hard to follow along with the singing while visiting.)

For the real question of the day, in the picture below, is the Sugar Waffer Cookie Yellow or Orange?


If you could please comment on which color you think it is we would be grateful.

After we returned from Bell practice, Cap played in the dirt and then in the water, but we did not let him make any mud. Last night I ordered an iPOD, today at lunch I played with my moms, I sure do like them. I think I should have played with it before I order it, so I really am glad that I like it. It is the little Nano one. Tonight I went to the store, McDonald's, and took Mazie for a walk.

No comments: