24 April 2006

Morose Monday

...5:21... ..."what is that noise"... ..."its that alarm clock"... ...And thus another week begins, or ends depending on your perspective. Work was work, went to a meeting, made some phone calls, dropped off on package... The highlight of the day was watching the people go door to door at my parents neighborhood while we stood upstairs and did not answer the door when they rang the bell. Since I parked my car at the next door neighbor's house, they stopped there, even though no one has lived in the house for 6 months. That does making parking easer for large family gatherings. We had supper at my parents, and ate pot roast, mashed potatoes (the boys like that), carrots, brownies, and it was all GREAT. For lunch today I had a hot dog on wheat buns, my wife threatened to purchase spinach buns, and I gave her the look. Not sure if it did any good, because she was laughing at me as I walked out the door. Which makes me thing of an 80's song, You Got the Look, I do not remember who sings the song. Below is a picture of Cap, anticipating bath time.

No comments: