29 April 2006

Friday, the day of Rain!!

Today is actually Saturday, but I will be looking back at Friday, the day that it rained.

It was very pleasant weather when I left for work. Once I was at my office the temperature went down, and then it rained. It rained off and on all day, it is was the only measurable moisture that we have had since August or September (I really cannot remember). That made Friday even better then most Fridays.

Amy's sister went to the doctor and she was informed that she might have Preeclampsia, later in the day she was feeling bad, so they sent her to the hospital. That was the major news of the day.

Cap was quite oblivious to all of the happenings, and actually went to bed at 8:00, his normal bed time. Before bed I read Job 2, I have not been looking forward to reading all of Job out loud to Cap before bed time, but the first few chapters have been better than I remember. Of course, in retrospect I was not looking forward to reading Leviticus, but we made it though that book as well. Reading the Bible out loud gives it a new dimension; I am retaining more of the information that is in there.

Below is a picture that Cap colored at Kid's Camp, several weeks ago.

No comments: