25 April 2006

Concrete Eliminator!!

I got to try out my new air hammer, which worked great, this evening. As project "Demo-flower" continues in the back yard. I am not sure if it speed the process up any, but I can still move my arm, event's it feels like it is shaking... Especially after 2.5 hours. I had a hot date with my wife for lunch, we dined at the COffee Ranch, I had the same thing she always orders for me. THe El captain was fussy this and, but he fell asleep once we put him in his crib.
Below Cap is studding something that is of interest...


It is nice to know that the United States Congress is concerned about the price of gasoline, that they are proposing a windfall profit tax. Last November the senate actually voted on such a tax and it failed. I feel that if the Congress is so concerned about the price of fuel, that they should roll back their taxation on gasoline. Which is in the neighborhood of 25c per gallon, with the states adding an additional tax after that. In addition, the API reports that the earrings of the Oil & Gas industry was 8.2 c per dollar of sales. The national average was 6.8 c per dollar of sales, the highest sector pharmaceuticals was 18.5c per dollar of sales. If anyone group is having windfall profits it is clearly the pharmaceutical. YOu can click on the link below and it will take you to the API Report.

http://api-ec.api.org/media/index.cfm?bitmask=001007000000000000#

No comments: