28 March 2014

The Hershey House

Of all the exciting things that have transpired this week, I have decided to write about chocolate.  That tantalizing treat made from milk, coco, and sugar that really hits the spot.  It comes in ice cream, cakes, cookies, and even beer.  You can also get it in coffee (my favorite type of designer coffee, which I discovered in New Orleans almost 10 years ago.). When chocolate goes camping it get mashed between two graham crackers and a marshmallow creating the s'more.  Chocolate reigns king over holidays, valentines day (what says love more than roses and chocolates, Easter (the Cadbury egg, and chocolate bunny), Halloween (no explaination needed), Christmas (Martha washingtons, chocolate cake, and my favorite - chocolate covered cherries).

Chocolate is more than just a holiday treat, tonight it was desert, but before it was desert my chocolate was a little house.


No comments: