20 July 2007

Stomach Issues

I have been feeling ill the last couple of days. On Wednesday the Administrative Assistant tried to convince me to go home. I did not, I compromised and said that I would not be in on Thursday if I felt the same. Thursday morning I felt a little better so I went on to work. Upon my arrive I went to visit the summer intern. After announcing my presence at work he said, "Well you look pale." I thought it was a great way to start the day. In the end I went to the Doctor who gave me a prescription antibiotic. I am feeling better now, I really do not like being sick...

I have been cleaning out the closet in the cave, a tedious task to say the least. Most recently I have been sorting boxes of pictures. During this sorting I ran across a few that I really liked, and thought that I would share. (If you thought I am never in any pictures these will prove you wrong. These pictures are from 2001).
This is me and Bear, I have the grey hardhat on.

This is me running the rig. Stuck pump...



Again, this is Bear and me. I am not entirely sure what we are doing.

No comments: