04 July 2007

4th of July

What do other countries think about our Independence Day or 4th of July celebration? Have you ever though about that? Do other countries also have a national day of celebration? I think that politicians should spend sometime today in retrospect and think about July 4, 1776.

Tonight I cooked some hamburgers and bratwurst for Amy, Cap, Father and Bear. They came over and we had a good meal and a good time. We watched some of the show that took place on the mall at Washington DC. I always liked going to Washington. I think it is a neat city. Father and Marian took me and my cousin Loa when we were 12. It was a blast, we looked all over town and rode the subway. Amy and I went a few years ago for three days after a wedding. It was also a great time, we managed to get an almost private tour of the Capitol building with a congress persons' staff.
Since is was a national Holiday, we did take some pictures.


Cap the Photographer


Four Generations of Patmans
(or would you call them Patmen?)


No comments: