08 July 2007

Books

Tonight I stayed up late and finished reading Deception Point by Dan Brown, it was a riveting novel to say the least. I was quite captivated by it, of course tomorrow I will be tired all day, and with out a book to read. I have always like books, when I was in college I would go to the library to study. When I would take a break from the course work, I would stroll the isles and pick random books to review. Flipping though pages, reading chapter titles or random excerpts. We currently have to many books for the size of our house, which is an unfortunate situation. Books that range from Steinbeck, Ansel Adams, A Handbook to Literature, Fundamentals of Petroleum, the Bible (we have more than one copy), all the way to Hank the Cowdog. Marian, my grandmother whom I called Marian my entire life, always encouraged us to read. While I did a limited amount of reading for fun during college, once I got out I began reading.

I am also interested in photography and below you will find a few images that I snapped.




The original one was the first picture.

1 comment:

BriDog said...

I like the pictures! Looks like something I would want to shoot I should share with you some of my firework pictures! I am pretty happy with the way that they came out... Later!