15 July 2007

Return from Lubbock

The wedding that we attended was very nice. It was an outdoor wedding, which added another level of enjoyment for some, challenge for others. Cap did well during the praise and worship part, but became insistent on chasing a peacock once the exchanging of the vows began. (That is right, there were peacocks all over the pace.) In fact, one of the peacocks strutted in front of the mother of the bride and began flapping and making noise. Cap and I went to the back of the area and chased peacock's with the rest of the children 3 and under.

Saturday morning we went to the Science Spectrum. We all had a good time, I think that Cap and I had more fun that Amy. Cap enjoyed all the exhibits, and was enamoured with the model RR that they have along with the fish exhibits. It was a tiring trip, as Cap did not go to sleep early. Tonight he did go to sleep at his normal time which is a good thing. I took a few pictures of where I used to live and work in Lubbock, they are at the bottom, along with one of 126 picture I took tonight.
Tonight I mowed the front yard, ate supper, took Cap to the Forrest (Honey and Bear's house) played with the boys, read a bed time story, mowed the back yard, changed the oil, air filter and blades on the lawn mower and started the tractor in the front yard. That would be a sprinkler, I am not plowing it up to plant corn.

This is where I lived in Lubbock, not to shabby...

This is where I used to work in Lubbock.

Central Heating and Cooling Plant 1

Blowing Bubbles

No comments: