13 July 2007

Random Thoughts on July 13, 2007

Tonight while we were driving in the car we heard a song about the 70's and 80's on a country station. I do not know what the title of the song is or who sings it. The point of the song is that the singer would not trade his childhood for anything, even though we jump at each and every fad that came along.

I feel rather distracted by life and work, and have had a difficult time connecting with anything other than work and working on the house. Both of which are tiring enterprises. I have come to realize that I am most likely an introverted person. This is particularly true in the warm summer evenings when I sit on the back porch with Mazie (she is not a person, only the wonderdog) and read a book. Or perhaps I chersih the time I get to spend alone because there is not much of it...

On a side note, I still have a cold and a cough, I have had these for about 3 weeks. It is really getting old. Also, it is fun coming to a place that you once lived and seeing the changes that have occurred. Tomorrow we get to attend a wedding, one of Amy's cousins. It is the Annual family wedding. I am sure that we will all have a good time.

No comments: