07 February 2014

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

Street Signs, stop signs, billboards, construction signs are all around.  There are signs all around telling us to do the, where the line starts, which door is in and which is out.  The last two are particularly important to look at and acknowledge when at the Ceta Canyon church Camp dinning hall.  Going in the out door could result in a collision, or even worst, a dressing down of sorts by the staff.  I think maybe they saved that only for the adults who cold not read or follow directions.

Some signs blend into the scenery, while others and blaintly obvious.  Other signs just blend into life as we know it, and a few make is do a double take.  I do not remember what establishment I was in when I came across the sign below.  It is the first one I have ever seen like it, so I read the entire thing, and followed directions.  I still washed my hands, even though the handle had some sort of anti-bacteria treatment.  You just never know where the next amusing sign will be.  I would like to express my thanks to the Sloan Comapny, maker of fine goods, and funny signs.


No comments: