06 November 2008

Wolfie

Sometimes, like all good writers, (personal opinion) I have writers block, where I am not really sure what to write. More often it is a case of, the only thing that I have to write about is work, and well I do not need to rehash that on the world wide web. I had some inspiration about what to write about while Amy was reading to the Kids...

When I was a child, my grandparents (which still is strange for me to say since I called them Marian and Father) had three dogs, Wolfie, little wolfie, and Piglet (she looked like a pig). As the story goes, when they got little wolfie, I showed up and my cousins (Bob and Allen, primarily Bob) said the Father had wash wolfie, and she shrank, at which point they presented little wolfie, who was considerably smaller than wolfie.

On a more political note, the Prime Minister of Italy, Silvio Berlusconi, said that Obama was, "‘‘young, handsome and even tanned.’’

One article that gave me the Heebie Jeebie was:

Iranian leader welcomes Obama win

No comments: