02 November 2008

Procedure

You know, when the doctor says, oh it is a simple procedure, that is because they are not going through the procedure. Much like when the Auditor says, we are only doing this to help you out. I had a stint graph inserted into my aorta, two actually, to cover an area that appeared to have been leaking, and thus causing my problems. That was on Thursday. They went in on both of my leg veins, and my left arm to get it all done. Once I return to Big B I will have to scan in a photo of the drawing they did showing the location of all of these new devices. I am alive an kicking, although I feel like I have been in a major fight still. November is a good time to come down to Houston. Thanks for all the support and prayers!

1 comment:

amberly said...

Thanks for the update. Glad it's over, and I hope the recovery goes well. We're still praying in Kentucky.

all our love,

Ryan Strebeck family