05 November 2008

What Did He Say

So last night I was at home sleeping in the bed and something woke me up. As I had left the TV on I could hear John McCain talking about something, and as I listened more closely I realized that he had evidently been defeated. So we will see how that turns out.

Dad and I made it back home yesterday afternoon, and had Patman family fun night at Honey's, which was the best food that I had eaten in a while. I am still sore, although it seems to be getting better. It was nice to see the kids, as I had not seen them in 9 days.

2 comments:

R.S. said...

welcome home J!

Sorry I missed your call on the road. Maybe we can connect this weekend or something. I hope your recovery days are going well.

Ryan

Blake said...

Well I'm glad you are getting to feeling better man.