27 January 2013

Pinewood Derby

It was Pinewood Derby race weekend for pack 349.  This year I made a car for Ella and myself.  So we had three cars racing, the results, of the speed were below par, however, the kids had fun designing their cars, picking stickers, and paint.  All three cars had some dodge bright green paint on the.  There were some amazing cars, next year I think I will start earlier in the year, to provide more time for design and building.  One of the scout masters made a bathtub car, complete eith bubbles and a rubber duck.  It has been many months since I had a project in the garage in the evening, and it was refreshing to have something else to work on.

This past week, I set a record for the number of days I left the office after 6:30 pm, not a stellar performance on my part.

No comments: