06 January 2013

Dad It's Still Christmas Time

This morning Ella asked me if it was still Christmas time because there was snow on the roof.  My first thoug was, "how did I miss the snow when I looked out the window." I told Ella it was not still Christmas time, and put the conversation in the back of my mind since it was Sunday fun day, which included attending worship and Sunday school.  When we left I looked at our roof and it all made sense, the "snow" Ella had seen was frost on the roofs.  Kids are super observant, even when they act like they are not.  Ella has associated snow with Christmas time, I sould also point out that while the exterior illumination is in the garage, the tree is still fully decorated.

This past weekend we also attended Bright Nights - Boy Scout Edition - Friday night, and we got to spend the night at the Science Muesum.  It was fun, the kids had a blast, we slept on the floor on an air matters that had a slow leak, which was not very comfortable.  The kids built a few things, played at the tree house,  and we went to the plantierum, and I dozed off durning the presentation,  stars are fun and exciting, but I can only listen for about 5 minutes.

No comments: