17 August 2010

August 17

Captains Log: Star date... Oh wait, I am not a captain, just another human being. I have had a touch of writers block, I tried to write last night but lost interest when I fell asleep. Mr. C is now 6, and as birthdays go he had a good one. We traversed the city to go to Galveston, and played on the beach. The kids had fun, along with Stuart, Honey & Bear. The Jellyfish were out, although I did not see any there were some possible bite victims. I did find a couple of Hermit crabs, who up until I pulled them out of the water, were living the good life. Then all of a sudden, they get jerked out of water and it is a shock to their system. It was really hot there yesterday, and on the drive home we were hammered by a rainstorm.

While I am not Captain Krik (and let me tell you that is a good thing. I was watching espn classic a while back and he was on some celebrity bowling show. It was quite funny), sometimes I feel like I am going where no one has been before.

No comments: