27 December 2007

Merry Christmas

The holidays are upon us, and many people across the world celebrated Christmas on Tuesday. You can count me as one of the masses that did celebrate Christmas. Christmas has been a splendid time for the most part. The only exception is that my aunt and uncle were involved in an 80 car pile-up on I-40. They both landed in ICU and are still in the hospital. We went Clovis last Friday to celebrate Christmas with Amy's family. One famous line that I heard on Saturday was, "Well there is only 31 people coming today."
Of course Santa came and gave me some nice oven mitts (top of the line), candy, two movies, and boxers and socks for the year. Cap and Ella had fun, particularly Cap. He enjoyed opening presents, and playing with his new toys. He got a couple of new Geo Trains. Ella got some neat dolls and a mat that has animals that make noises, the lion growls, the elephant trumpets, etc.
I have started posting some pictures on a site called flicker, below is a link to my pictures. I think that will work better in the future. I have had some issues with blogger only allowing me to upload one picture per posting, which is inconvenient when you have a lot of pictures.

























No comments: