31 December 2007

End of Year Review 2007

In the event that you did not know it, 2007 the year of the pig is coming to an end. As I was sitting down to hammer this out, I thought to myself, "I will not write the generic stuff about how good of a year it was, and that time seems to be flying by like a Boeing 747." However, it is hard not to start with some cliche about the year. Below are some high points to the year.

Cap turned 3
Amy Turned 31
I turned 33
Ella Mae arrived in August (2 1/2 weeks early).
I purchased my first "Artificial Tree" which looks surprising good considering I have not watered it.
The pressure plate in the mustang went out again.
I Purchased the Nikon D80 SLR camera, that's right it is a sweet camera.
I transferred out of the refinery!!!!

I was taking to my sister the drug-dealer in training (don't worry it is all legal) about the group called the Decemberist. She had not ever heard of them, and I kind of like some of their stuff. They have one song that is or was on the radio titled O Valencia!

We took Ella to the doctor today, she has a cold and an ear infection (I hope I am not violating HIPPA), while she and Amy were at the Doctors office, Cap and I went to Barns and Noble. I was going to purchase a few books, but I left my wallet at home. I felt a bit embarrassed buy the situation, because I realised I had no money after she said, "That will be 20.19." It did remind of my aunt Dorthy, who spilled the entire contents of the hospital cafeteria tray onto the floor.

1 comment:

R.S. said...

you'd better bring that Nikon to Kentucky!