14 August 2007

Norman Rockwell

I am now surrounded by my "Norman Rockwell" family, we have a wife, one son, one daughter, and one dog. You will note that we have no cats, our neighbors do and that is close enough for me.

Cap came down with a temperature (fever) on Saturday afternoon, and we went to see a doctor on Sunday morning. He received a prescription, which I filled at Walgreen's in Amarillo and got excellent service I might add. It was a rough day, which made Monday difficult. The first item note worthy that had changed at work was the toilet paper dispenser in the east stall in the men's room. It is new and it actually works.


Cap is doing well now, Amy's grandparents were in town last week for a few days, and this week one of Amy's mom's friends is in town which is nice. We took some pictures of Ella in a dress on Sunday, but the camera's memory card malfunctioned so they were wiped out.


No comments: