01 June 2007

Turnaround Sucks

My schedule, with the exception of one day, has been as follows since May 7th.

Wake up
Go to work
eat lunch
go to work
eat supper
piddle around the house
go to bed

since May 18th it has been
4:50 am -- Wake Up
5:15 am -- get to office
12:00 pm -- what happened to the morning it is time for lunch
5:30 pm -- sit in office and read selected e-mails
6:00-7:00 pm -- get home*
10:00 pm fall asleep

* most of the first week I would fall asleep anywear, on the couch, on the floor, in the rocking chair...

I have not had much time to blog, and I have not had much to say, unless you want to hear about all of the safety issues with the turnaround...

Amy went to Annual Confrence and did the voting, I think that she was interested in the process espicially when it started. Cap is doing well, last night we played in the backyard. He dug up some dirt, put it in the wagon and pulled it around the back yard.

My boss announced, "Only 3 more weeks," today with a smile...

No comments: