25 June 2007

Hey There Delilah

I have heard this song on the radio a few times called "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's and really like it. Tonight I found it on iTunes and purchased it. (Of course, I should note that just the title is pretty groovy. Back before I was married, it was the summer I got married, I went on a mission trip to Talaquah, Oklahoma. We (our church) had been there several times, before the trip I purchased 4 new white tee-shirts. That is what I wore each morning, a white tee-shirt and Bib-Overalls. )

Back to the Music...

I have heard several songs that I really like, and would like to purchase on the radio, but I have not caught the title or artist. It is a bummer, I would try to sing them but this is a blog... ...and as everyone knows, you cannot sing in a blog. I also purchased "Spiderweb" by No Doubt, which is my favorite song that they did. It came out and was popular one winter, I remember sitting in a condo after skiing all day watching the video for the song and wondering why she was dating the drummer in the band. Some things you just never figure out.

No comments: