23 June 2007

Cut

In keeping with the moive motif, the director has yelled "Cut, Wrap, and Print" for my participation in the May/June Turnaround Season. We actually had stickers made that refrenced the "Turnaround Season". If it was like the other hunting seanson the "Safety Man" sticker was popular. I do not blog much about work, other then it exists, but since May 7th through last thursday, I had one day off. Durning that time I delt with more situations that I had never delt with in such a short amount of time. I also often felt like I had a bull'seye painted on my back as people fired at me with whatever they had.

I did get a new fancy coffee maker for F-Day (Fathers Day). So this morning I was able to make my own Caffe Mocha this morning. I got my directions from Mr. Mills, who gives driving direction to the tenth of a mile. His coffee directions are more like:
"all you need is your favorite coffee (finely ground you know), chocolate, and milk... It is that easy... put enough chocolate to make you happy in a cup, pour on some frothed milk and then add whipped cream to the top if you like! It is that easy!!!!"

After I made the coffee I went out in the back yard and took some photos. Below is a picture of a bird that Amy's is attempting to identify at this very moment.

No comments: