05 May 2007

The Orangeman -- Beatrice, Nebraska

My sister Lizz graduated from the University of Nebraska Dental school yesterday. I finally learned what D.D.S. means, it is Doctor of Dental Surgery. How about them apples, I had to attend a dental school graduation to learn what ti meant. On another note, the Mascot for the town of Beatrice, Nebraska is the "Orangeman" or women (I am not sure they they are the lady Orangeman or the Orangewomen.) The Mascot actually come from King William III, which is something that I just do not understand. Why does a town in Nebraska choose to honor William III?

That is the only real notable news that I have to report, I did listen to a good Asbury Chapel Service this morning. It was about crossing boarders, not the boarders in the world, but between our world and Christs' world.

1 comment:

R.S. said...

not borders in the world?

-------

Hey bro,
hope things are well- see you guys soon!
ryan