14 May 2007

An evening at the Park

There are certian times in my life when I have been really focused on a few things. Some people might say that I am always like that, and perhaps there are correcnt. The last few weeks I have been focus on work and the home renovation project. At the current time, the house needs to be re arrainged so I can make some final measurements for the kitchen work. This leads to a perplexing question, what to do with all the stuff that is being moved from one room to the next. It is like a classic game of chess, if I put the love seat here, where will the bookcase go?


The moral of that story is that I do not know what is going on in the world at the moment.

Yesterday we went to the park and played. It was a win - win situation for everyone. Cap got to slide, Amy got to try out her new hat, and I got to take pictures.


No comments: